Do you feel lonely on the top?
FIND YOUR WAY
KEY to your results – development group for leaders
According to Forbes, you won’t feel alone if you find a peer group, form a personal board of advisors and get a coach or mentor. KEY understands the key challenges of decision makers in key positions: the needs of CEOs, business owners and key executives.
In the last 19 years, we have been helping business leaders to address their most pressing challenges and most significant opportunities. We’ve designed the most comprehensive approach to help them to achieve a competitive advantage. The critical component, however, is the members of our development groups: they are individuals dedicated to improving their business, their leadership, their community and each other.
Six monthly group meetings on the same day of every month
- 12-15 participants from non-competitive organisations
- the diversity of the experiences make learning efficient and effective
- independent of the size of the organisation the leadership dilemmas are similar
- we work on the issues of the participants; the professional facilitator, coach supports exploring the opportunities, empowers members, using group dynamics to leverage learning in co-creating new mind frame, skills and behaviours
- 1,5 hour 1-2-1 coaching deepens the personal experience
- private advisory group of peers
- professional business advisor, facilitator, coach
- different perspectives
- impartial sounding board
- safe space for learning (contract for confidentiality)
- obviously ethical climate within the group
- identify new skills via learning and practice reflectivity
- identify limiting patterns and mind-frame and create new behaviour
- identify key competencies using different psychometrics
- create a tailor-made development plan for becoming a capable and efficient decision maker
- ensure the sustainable success factors of the company
- protect and increase the reputation of the leader
- refine and trust instincts
- sharpen awareness, conscious presence, resilience
- enrich the relationships within the organisation
- different perspectives enhance the quality of outcome
1,5 hour 1-2-1 coaching included!
Tailor-made 1,5 hour 1-2-1 coaching for developing specific leadership skills.
It is useful:
For board members, senior leaders, and company owners. The size of the company is not significant.
About the coach
She plays three roles with the group: facilitator, coach, mentor
The challenges have never frightened me. Experiencing few life-changing events in my personal and professional life, I learned to see them as opportunities rather than obstacles. I am an experienced change consultant and accredited coach, privileged to stand by more than 250 executives in their critical decisions in the last 19 years in the UK and Hungary on their way to autonomy and credibility.
Relevant qualifications: MBA (Heriot-Watt Edinburgh Business School), Diploma in Advanced Executive Coaching (Academy of Executive Coaching, UK). Volunteer engagements: founding President of EMCC HU (2006-2012), Professional Excellence Director of EMCC UK (current)
Date and fee:
Start: 1st of March 2018
Duration of the workshops: 6×5 hours, on the same day of the month. 1,5 hour 1-2-1 coaching included.
Fee: HUF 585 000
Submission deadline: 23 February 2018
Early bird: HUF 468 000
Submission deadline: 5 February 2018
Tel: +36 20 433 6396, +44 7518 409708